Remote assistance using Teamviewer
From NEOSYS User Support WikiJump to navigationJump to search
NEOSYS uses the commercial license of Teamviewer 7 which is only compatible with TeamviewerQS client.
Please use TeamviewerQS instead of the latest version you may have.
1 How to get Teamviewer QS
For remote support download TeamviewerQS by:
- Going to TeamviewerQS or NEOSYS Menu -> Help -> NEOSYS Help Desk.
- Choosing the appropriate operating system either Windows or Mac.
- Save the download file and install.
2 How to give NEOSYS Support access to view/control your desktop using TeamviewerQS
- Run TeamviewerQS from Start > Program Files
- Once TeamviewerQS has opened up, get auto generated ID and Password as displayed on the screen and give it to Support.
- Support will then connect to your computer.
- If you need to give them control of your desktop (i.e. move the mouse, type etc) you need to click on Allow Remote Control.
- Do not logout, this will cause the TeamviewerQS session to close and a new password will be required by Support.
3 How to change your TeamviewerQS
- If TeamviewerQS is running, close it.
- Click on Start –> Run –> Type %appdata% –> delete Teamviewer folder.
4 Overcome the "Commercial Use suspected" message
- Delete registry folder: hkcu/software/teamviewer and hklm/software/teamviewer
- Restart your TeamviewerQS and you should get a new ID and also should solve the “Commercial Use Suspected” problem.